Albany Fire Department looking for firefighters and paramedics
ALBANY, CA – The Albany Fire Department is hiring firefighters/paramedics. The role of firefighter/paramedic performs a variety of tasks to protect life and property, including:
- All phases of firefighting, fire prevention
- Raising public awareness of fire prevention and disaster preparedness
- Respond to emergency medical, fire, rescue and hazmat alarms and public service calls
- Vehicle and equipment inspections
- Cleaning and reloading equipment
Applicants must have at least a 12th grade education, training in fire science and related fields, and at least 6 months experience as a full-time paramedic at the time of application. They must also possess a number of valid certifications. To see here for a full list of requirements. Applications are due March 31.
The position pays $8,660.47 to $12,716.24 and includes 11.5% paramedic pay, vacation pay, and uniform allowance.
Find out what’s happening in Albanywith free real-time Patch updates.
Click on here to learn more about the Albany Fire Department.
To request removal of your name from an arrest report, submit these required elements for [email protected]
- Be respectful. It is a space for friendly local exchanges. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language will be tolerated.
- Be transparent. Use your real name and back up your claims.
- Keep it local and relevant. Make sure your answers stay on topic.
- Review the Patch Community Rules.