Fire extinguished by Concord firefighters on Manchester Street

CONCORD, NH — Concord Fire and Rescue crews were called to a kitchen fire at a building on Manchester Street on Tuesday.

At around 9.30pm, the Capital Region Fire Dispatch received an alarm activation from the Pembroke Place apartments at 85 Manchester St. Callers confirmed there was smoke in the building. After a few minutes, the call was escalated to an active fire, with an unknown cause, inside an apartment.

Two battalions were sent into the building and found smoke inside. Firefighters later reported it was a stove fire in a kitchen in one of the first-floor apartments.

Find out what’s going on in Concorde with free real-time Patch updates.

The fire was extinguished around 9:45 p.m. and smoke was cleared from the building.

Fire command said they contacted a building representative and attempted to move the tenants to another building. The commander also requested a call from fire prevention.

Find out what’s going on in Concorde with free real-time Patch updates.

NEWS 603 posted video of the fire on Facebook.

Do you have a topical tip? Send it to [email protected] See the videos on Tony Schinella’s YouTube.com channel Where Rumble.com Channel.

To request removal of your name from an arrest report, submit these required elements at [email protected]

Response rules:

  • Be respectful. It is a space for friendly local exchanges. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language will be tolerated.
  • Be transparent. Use your real name and back up your claims.
  • Keep it local and relevant. Make sure your answers stay on topic.
  • Review the Patch Community Rules.

Comments are closed.